Precast Concrete Products
W&D Enterprises manufactures, delivers and installs high quality precast concrete steps and concrete bulkheads in the MA & RI area.
Concrete used for steps in residential or commercial applications is nothing new, though stamped concrete steps, with its many colors and designs, haven't been used as often.
Stamped Concrete Steps
- One of the most durable aggregate materials available
- Cost-effective in comparison to other materials
- Virtually endless design possbilities
- Versatile in blending with other architecture and landscaping
- Short installation process
Precast Concrete StepsCheck and compare. Our precision-cast, quality concrete stairs will cost you less than on-the-job pouring.
Precast Concrete Features
- Precast as one unit
- Completely reinforced with mesh fiber
- Non-slip surface over entire platform and steps
- Rail anchored in pouring casting
- Steps are delivered, installed and ready to use in one hour.
Save time and money. Our reinforced precast concrete steps and bulkheads are properly cured before installation. Proper curing is essential to the strength and longevity of concrete. This means there's no additional work required on your end to ensure your stairs cure correctly. No forms to be set or cement trucks on your front lawn, your steps are useable in an hour.
|# of Steps||Height of Unit||Length of Unit||5ft Width||6ft Width||7ft Width||W/Rails|
|3 Riser||22.5"||66"||Call For Pricing|
Precast Concrete Bulkheads
Compare Our Concrete Bulkheads
- Concrete stairs and sides are poured in one piece
- Featuring Gordon Double steel doors with locking device
- Primed and ready for painting
- 4 sizes to choose from
- W&D bulkheads featuring Gordon steel doors
Compare W&D's Service
- Fast service
- 1 hour installation
- One low price
- No delivery charge in our service area
- Delivery outside of our area also available